<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Japan July 2013 - Day 13 (Tokyo) 

Absolutely lazy day today! We're gonna do some hotel recce for my friend so that she can provide a sitrep to her family to ensure the smooth completion of her trip in October!

We had Mac's for breakfast and headed off towards Roppongi. We got to Tokyo Midtown, which is quite the posh place to be right next to the Roppongi areas which surprised me bu looking a tad.. riff-raffy. I had imagined Roppongi to be this atas place, but I suppose Roppongi Hills is a different creature than just Roppongi. After checkingo ut the access to the desired hotel, we chilled in Starbucks... or rather just outside starbucks cos it was warmer indoors than out. While at Starbucks, my friend received additional information requests about the hotel and I remembered that we were supposed to change rooms today! So we went off to get the additional information about the hotel and then went back to the hostel to get things sorted out.

By the time we got back to the hostel, my name was plastered on the internal door asking me not to go to the room. Turns out that they had already shifted our items to the new room, and we didn't have to do anything. However, later on, I discovered that my souvenir Lavender Lamune bottle was missing as well as my dental splint. My dental splint was placed next to my pillow in a clear plastic bag.. so I think that it is possible that they have accidentally discarded it. It's not cheap x.X Haiz, think that I have to make a new one.

Not exactly looking like it's gonna be a fun ending to my Japan trip after all.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?