<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 08, 2012

On My Way to Where I Want To Be on 9th November 

I've been thinking for quite a long time that I should like to be in Berlin on the 9th of November because it is my birthday and also die Mauerfall (Fall of the Berlin Wall).

I try to plan an overseas trip a year and this year my friends had other plans so I originally planned to go to Korea on my own. However some of my friends heard that and expressed interest in going to Korea as well so I decided to shift Korea to next year and therefore went to search for other places I could go to this year. I finally decided on the Contiki Berlin, Prague and Vienna tour. It's great because it is not too rushed and it starts in Berlin on the 10th of November. so all I have to do is go in a little early and I will be in Berlin on the 9th of November!

The entire trip will cost me near 3000 (inclusive of $995 for return airfare). Anyway, although I had not been that excited coming up to this trip (really busy at work and I have exams immediately after the trip), now that I am actually starting on it... it's cool. Hope my bum doesn't hurt too much on the flight.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?