<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Berlin, Prague and Vienna : The Day After 

Reached Singapore around 1700hrs. Went home straight and unpacked. That is probably the second most disliked part of travelling. It loses out to packing because I HAVE to pack whereas if I were so inclined, I could possibly leave the stuff in the box till forever. However, still have to unpack.

For all those who may wonder how much I have spent on this trip, here's the breakdown.

Contiki Land Tour: USD 1374 (approx SGD 1800). Single room, non twinsharing.
Airfare: SGD 995
Additional hotel nights: Berlin 2 nights - 112 Euros (approx  SGD 180) Vienna 1 night - 59 Euros (approx SGD 95)
Additional Contiki optionals: 116 Euros (approx SGD 186 )
TEP rental (for roaming data): 68.85 Euros (Approx SGD 110)

Total: SGD 3366

These are the tour expenses. Left my expense record at work today. Will try to get it back tomorrow and update again!

All in, Berlin was really good for me as I could go around fairly easily and there's lots to learn about German history from the disintegration of Imperialism till the end of WWII. Prague was ok. Nothing especially special for me except that I got to see Vltava which is a river featured in a song we're performing next year. Vienna was cool for me cos... it's Classical Music!! Do I need to say more?

Another thing I notice is that they do not seem to have strays in Europe. I have not noticed any, although I am not sure why. All the dogs that I have seen were being walked by someone. Isn't that cool?

Still so many places in Europe to go to ^.^. Next European targets will be Munich, London, Paris.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?