<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 19, 2012

Berlin, Prague and Vienna Day 12 (Contiki Day 8 + 2) 

And so today is the last day that I have in Europe. Woke up in the morning and was all lazy. Lounged around and packed my luggage. Checked out at 12pm, left my luggage in the hotel and off I went for some shopping!

Caught the underground to city center and went shopping for chocolates afterwhich I was off to Chanel. They didn't have what my friend wanted so I went over to LV, bought what my friend wanted. Then I went back to Chanel to double check on a bag, finally got what my friend wanted! :D

Carried the bags back to the hotel and packed them into my luggage. Fortunately it all fit! Phew! So off I trotted with my luggage to the underground again. You can go to Wien Mitte to take a City Airport Train which takes you to the airport for 12 Euros (one way) and takes only 16 mins. There are like 3 check in areas and the one I was in was kinda smallish with no seats so I had to stand around till I could check in.

It was difficult for me to find the tax refund counter in Vienna Airport so I gave up and decided to get that done when I reach Singapore. The flight from Vienna to Helsinki was larger than the one I took to Berlin , so it was quite ok for me cos I had an empty seat between me and the next guy and I was seated at the last row. Got to Helsinki, transited uneventfully onto the flight back to Singapore. This one was even better! Although I was still seated at the tail end of the plane, now I had a window seat and the aisle seat next to me was empty, it was just a two seater so it was all mine :D Great for me but I guess not so good for the airline... however it was on a Monday so I guess it's not supposed to be sell out anyway. Nice, comfy and I even got to watch Rurouni Kenshin on the way home. Yes, before it premieres in Singapore, I watched it :D For free (while I paid the airfare... so maybe can't say it's free.)

Can't wait to go to Europe again. Sponsorship slots still available, FYI. XÞ


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?