<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekends Getting Filled Up!

I'm getting a pseudo life! My weekends are getting somewhat filled up :P and I can actually write stuff in a planner!

Yeah I know I'm quite the loser. So anyways, the major highlight of last weekend was The Illusionists. Quite a good show. And we went over to OverEasy after the show.. I say that was a pretty nice chill out place.

Went for Japanese Buffet at Momiji (City Square Mall) yesterday but I felt that the selection was only ok. Probably around 40 items to choose from in total? After that we went to Chevrons and had dinner in IMM.

Today, I had Dim Sum buffet breakfast with a friend. Not gonna go back there again since the food there is not comparable to what I can get at other places in the area. Then after chilling out at CBTL, went to do a Spa Mani with Nail Sparkles.

I saw the menu for the Spa Mani and it was $40 for shaping, cuticle cleaning, scrub, moisturiser, mask or paraffin wax and polish. So I decided to give it a try. During the process, I was quite happy when she was nipping the excess cuticles, but after getting everything done.. I was quite disappointed.

Fist off, I always thought that nail soaks are standard.. especially for Spa Manis. Maybe there is a reason not to get the nails soaked... I don't know.. but anyway there was no soaking done. I didn't get a scrub which was listed. I didn't want to apply colour so I can understand that the session would be completed faster, but I was surprised that it all lasted possibly 45 mins. So all in, the $40 was a very expensive try at Nail Sparkles. I could have gotten a Spa Mani done at Juup for the same price! I've once done a Classic Mani at Ladyfinger that was better than this Spa.

Anyway, next week is a busy week too!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?