<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Vacation Planning. Seriouz Biznez.

One of my friends had asked two other mutual friends and myself to go to Japan next year. Still, I have to consider my vacation plans for this year!

I had been thinking about making it to Europe this year.. but I think that might be a little tough on the wallet. If I don't go this year, I might not go next year as I will be going to Japan with my friends.

Yet, I do not know where I want t go this year. Japan looks like a good idea... Korea is a maybe.. Hong Kong is attractive as the airfares are affordable... Urgh! I am looking at the period just after National Day to Hari Raya.... Yet that might be a little bit of a problem because I might still have lessons at Uni.... Hmmmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?