<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Start of School. Again. :(

I'm really struggling in school now. It's like my mind is telling me to give up but my heart says Just .. hold on a bit more. I guess I should at least give myself this one more semester... I've always like languages but never the technical portions of it, so it's quite tough right now. Also, getting to school now after work is quite a challenge. I went to pick up some books on Tuesday evening and I had to miss 2 Service 74 at Dover before I could get on a bus. Good thing was that I managed to get a seat on the third one. Was almost late for materials collection.

Not sure how I'm going to survive through the semester with this kind of crowd.. but I guess that is to be expected with the 55% government subsidy given to UniSIM students.

Need to plan my leave for this year, figure out what other courses I wish to take up.. and it's already February but I have yet to get some stuff in motion. Need to decide on where to go overseas for this year. I'm considering like Hong Kong or something. Korea is a mild possibility. Intend to go Penang for eats. I'm just such a travelbug with no money.

First day of New Year my cousin got admitted into hospital. She was discharged about 5 days later and she has just gone in again on the tenth day of New Year. Hope she gets discharged soon. KTPH is refusing to recognise her status on social welfare. KKWCH is willing to recognise it although she hasn't gotten her new card for February 2012 onwards (the KTPH admission was in January when the old card was still valid). I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the KTPH Patient Care Assistant just randomly asked me to go in for admissions procedures without telling us it was for admissions purposes. My mum is worried that will cost my cousin her social welfare status because as we all know, no one can afford to get sick in Singapore.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?