<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Mini Spa Frenzy

I'm currently on this mini "I want to go spa" frenzy. Well, if you are thinking of those full body spas.... not quite. I'm referring to more along the lines of a nail spa or a facial spa.

Long long ago, my friend dragged me down to this nail spa in Mohammad Sultan. It was absolutely indulgent as it's name (Indulge) suggests. Unfortunately, that place has long closed down. maybe they were a bit too indulgent for business sense? Back then a $50 mani / pedi session had us sitting there for at least 2 hours (IIRC). They really spent time letting you soak your hands and feet and dry your nail colour! Thus when I went to someplace else, I was unaccustomed to the process where I was asked to sit at some corner to dry my nails and I could leave after 20 mins of drying.

To this day, I look forward to finding someplace with a good spa mani / pedi. I'm on the hunt now!

Tried Juup nails yesterday. They have three types of Spa Mani / Pedi and I tried the cheapest spa pedicure yesterday. I will definitely go back to try the other two. What I like about that place:

1) Comfortable
2) No hardsell (they do let you know about their package but they don't push)
3) Tea and chocolates!
4) The Nail tech was gentle (maybe too gentle lol)
5) A veritable list of services to choose from, I love options!

I also chanced upon Plush in 313 Somerset yesterday. I guess I will give them a visit soon!

I also want to try the Green Sanctuary by The Body Shop :P

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?