<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Hustings!!

And so the much anticipated General Election 2011 has finally arrived. It seems as if everyone has been waiting for this since last year. I have been waiting for this day too!

I can't say that I dislike my MP, but sometimes, I wonder why is it that I could settle something with two phonecalls when two of his letters to NEA and Town Council didn't work? Otherwise he's not too bad.

Almost everyone has a choice this time round. All I hope is that everyone makes a choice because he / she wants to vote for that party and not because they don't like the other guy. Yet, that may be exactly what I am doing. I may not be voting because I want to vote for that party. It is likely to be because I prefer not to vote for the other guy. We'll see when the time comes.

Until 6th May, we're all gonna have a field day with the hustings. I'm still disappointed that I haven't caught a full Teochew speech this time round but I guess we all need to grow out of that!! If this goes one, Teochew is gonna be the 'opposition language' or something!

At least this is something to get me through another week of boring attachment. I also have 2 assignments to complete and 4 exams coming up soon.

/cry

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?