<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2010

*Cough* Exercise plan! *Cough*

I've got a friend who wants to go up Mt Fuji. I'm sure I've mentioned her before. Unfortunately she is in no condition to do it anytime soon. She says that she wants to lose weight, but I don't think that it's gonna get started anytime soon.

So I was thinking that I should encourage her, but then I have no moral high ground to stand either lol. As such I am trying to convince myself to exercise regularly. It's gonna be hard. I have incredibly high inertia.

On Saturday, I bought a Nike +. I used it for the very first time last night. I didn't calibrate it, but it says that I ran about 3.46KM. Of course that is inclusive of a 1 KM or so walk at the beginning but I guess a 2.4 isn't that bad? Anyway that Nike + gadget is so cool :D

Let's hope I can keep this up!!

Perhaps I should try to blog about it. I have an online friend who blogs about her weight management plans. She says it helps her to keep on track.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?