<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Wallet Alert.

I seriously need to go easy on the wallet. I'm never gonna save any money at the rate that I am going.

Today, I planned to do ONE hair treatment. However, I agreed to do TWO. Sigh. There goes $199. Sheesh. I don't even take that much care of my hair at home... so it's gonna be money not well spent :(

I seriously need to cut expenses. What with a 5% net pay cut. An upcoming degree (I hope). Class 2B. Maybe a class 2B bike. Some other big commitments that I may need to commit to.

Anyway it's seriously unhealthy to live as it is now. I don't have spare cash. I hardly save any money. I'd be glad if I don't go into the red. I wonder how much money everyone else sets aside for parents and family expenses. That part seems to take up a huge chunk of my pay... but I can't exactly stop that. Although the amount might be a little bit on the high side, I can only tail it down when other alternatives are available.

I hope everything goes well.

At least for this year I will be paying a lot less income tax!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?