<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 09, 2010

Typical Girl's Day Out.

Took half day off work today and went to catch Clash of the Titans with a couple of friends. The movie wasn't too bad but I'd have to say that there were detractions from what I thought I remembered in the original movie.

After the movie, went for a couple of rounds of Daytona USA, the original version. Ok so this part isn't what you think is a typical day out.

Next we wandered around a bit and I suggested going to Skinfood to help a friend buy a lip gloss that she needs. So we dropped in, I picked up the lip gloss (Tomato Jelly Lip Tint #3 - $20) and ended up getting a Egg white moisturising hair pack for myself ($28.10). I went to pay and the bill was $48.10.

Next my friend decided to buy the Pomegranate shampoo and conditioner at $39.90 each. So her bill was $79.80. The salesperson informed us that if we had paid together, we would have been entitled to am immediate 5% discount. However if we spent a further $22.10, we would be eligible for the VIP card.

So, girl being girls, we decided to go for it. I then picked up a Peach Sake Toner for $33.

Luckily I have a bonus this month or else my wallet is so dead.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?