<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Silverelf Kindness Day

Today was kinda weird. I found out that the Advanced Diploma course I wanted to go for does have an April intake but I probably can't go for it anyway cos they asked someone else to take my slot already.

Then when going out for a walk in the evening, I came across 2 people who needed help and I did. I wonder why. Hmmmm.

First, it was a lady trying to go down a bridge. She was trying to lug a stroller with her down and looked like she had great difficulty doing so. I offered to help her carry it down and she said that she was sick. I noticed that the husband was carrying the child.

Next, I came across this old man, who seemed blind or severely vision impaired, standing on the other side of this street I was going to cross. I was not sure if he needed help, but I decided to ask him if he wanted to cross the road. He did. So I helped him cross the road.

This second deed made me chuckle a bit... cos of the cliche line. Let's go do a good deed, help an old person cross the road. I don't know about you, but I find it weird that I came across two people to help in the same evening.

1 Adorations
Comments:
wow - dats 2 in a day! u are accumulating good karma indeed!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?