<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Blogger Problem

I was trying to blog the previous post when I realised that there was a curious issue. I had first noticed it when trying to view my friend's blog. The top little line on top that usually has your username and dashboard options were not viewable.

However when I went to another friend's blog, it was ok. So I figured it wasn't really a problem. However, on my blog it happened again.

Ok, I can deal with some aesthetic issues. As long as I can blog, I don't mind. After all, I hadn't blogged for a long time so it might have had something to do with my inactivity. Who knows?

Anyway, I logged in to blog and.... I realised that I could not see any of the formatting options!

NooOoOoOoooOOOO!

So I was about to give up on posting (as I simply was not gonna post an unformatted blog) when I came across this thread on blogger.

Seems like it's a Singnet problem!! What the heck....... Anyway, I skimmed through it and there were a few rather techie solutions like adjusting proxy settings. I was rather reluctant to do that.... when I came across a solution that says "press CTRL and F5 to refresh the page without caching".

I gave it a try and... it works!! So now I can format my post.... but that line on top of my blog page is still showing gibberish.

So once again..

PRESS CTRL+F5 !!

1 Adorations
Comments:
Seems like Singnet having quite a bit of problems. Facebook also messed up a bit sometimes. I wonder why.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?