<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blue

I tried blogging about my trip to Chaozhou but it was rather eventful. The post would disappear and stuff and by the third time, I just plain gave up.

Well, the trip was quite cool. I didn't really go to many pretty places or stuff, but I rather enjoyed it. I stayed at my relative's place and I'm telling you, everything was taken care of. I felt so spoiled. The weather was cool (my parents kept saying it'd be hot). We had tea (chinese tea, in case you were thinking otherwise) EVERYWHERE. In case you don't know, us Teochews are like addicted to tea. Tea flows in our blood.

Except that I have a friend who is the combination of the greatest tea drinkers in the East and the West and she is allergic to Tea. Hmmm.

Never figured that I had so many relatives. It's almost scary, because I am not used to having many relatives. I don't even mix with any relatives here in Singapore.

I kinda skipped out on the DORSCON orange period. I was overseas for the duration of that. When I came back it was Yellow. H1N1 has almost everyone in a mess, but I guess we won't really know if teh current SARS procedures are effective against H1N1. Do we really think that we can keep H1N1 out? H1N1 will happen to us and it already did.

Yesterday I went to the airport and someone mentioned that I should be careful, in case I get H1N1 from the airport. I should think that the greatest chance of getting H1N1 will be from the MRT which is packed like sardines almost the whole day, and not the airport which is relative airy (not a pun).

Work wise, getting pissed. Ask me in person or over MSN if you wanna know. Would love to blog about it but it goes against what I advise people. Maybe it'll work out tomorrow. And I'll stop being pissed.

Getting emo! Anyway I have exams for the next three days and I'm supposd to be studying for it.... but uhm..... I hadn't. lol. Typical.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?