<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Legend of Chun-Li

I went to watch this movie with my friend, I wasn't expecting too much so I wasn't disappointed.

I can't say that it was a great movie or that you must watch it but I guess it's a movie that you might not think you wasted your money on.

Obviously the story doesn't make much sense if you think about continuity from the movie to the video games (I'm talking about characters who died in the movie) but I just take it as it is and don't think too much about it.

Chen Zhi Cai actually has a substantial role in this movie, I wonder how he landed it.

This movie is about Chun-Li's past before the time of the Street Fighter II video game. Chun-Li was my favourite character of that game so I definitely had to watch this movie. I am surprised that they chose Chun-Li to make a movie out of, but I guess out of all the characters, she was the one with the most intriguing backstory as alluded to during the end of game credit rolls.

There isn't much plot really, so I shan't even hint to any of it as it'll really spoil your show should you decide to watch it.

Rating (Max 10): PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?