<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ears Need Cleaning

First off, I have to say that it is actually not a good idea to be 'digging your ears'. Ears have an automatic cleaning mechanism. That said, I apparently need to get my ears cleaned anyway.

So I'm taking lessons at Bunka on Thursdays. Today, my friend joined my class for a replacement lesson. She usually has classes on Tuesdays.

During the break, she happened to mention to me that there is an Elementary 2 class on the 26th of February (Thursday) that she can take, and then she proceeds to comment that I have lessons on Thursdays (which I agreed to because I really did have lessons on Thursdays). Following is what I recall of the conversation which is not word for word accurate because I did not record it.

Friend yaks about Elementary 2 schedule: "There is a class on the 26th of February that I can take because I have checked my degree class schedule"

(She is currently taking a part time degree, schedules for each term are released like a week or so before each term.)

Friend: " Oh you have classes on Thursdays right?"

(I agree to this comment because I DO have lessons on Thursdays. At Bunka. Note that this conversation was being held on a THURSDAY during a MY REGULAR CLASS)

Friend :"So you can't take the Thursday Elementary 2"

Me: "Why would I have problems attending Thursday classes?"
(I suspected that she might have meant 'Tuesday' or that I can't take that particular class because it starts before my Elementary 1 ends)

Friend:" You have lessons on Thursdays right?

Me:" Yes, today loh. I'm having lesson now what."

Friend: "What??? I mean your lesson at JCS. What was it, Monday/ Wednesday... Tuesday/Thursday.. aiyah so messy why didn't you answer me properly when I asked you???"
*Friend fumes*

I'm like ...............................................

What the heck did I just get scolded for.... She asked if I had lessons on Thursdays..... which should have been obvious cos she was attending a lesson on Thursday WITH ME.

好冤枉....

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?