<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2008

First Driving Lesson!

My very first confirmed lesson is actually on the 5th of January, then I managed to get earlier slots on the 26th of Dec, but last night I managed to snatch a slot for today. I did not want the 8am slot cos that's too early for me.....

Anyways, I thought I'd go and apply for a PDL before the first lesson, but turns out that it was very crowded... waiting time is too long. My lesson would have started before my turn was up and then by the time my lesson ended, the TP counter would be closed.

Anyway was waiting for my lesson to start when I met someone from my workplace. Chatted up a bit and then went off to start my first lesson. Scary leh. Don't know what to expect. Stand at the car and wait?? I noticed people waiting in the front passenger seats of the cars so I followed suit. When the flood of instructors came pouring in, it was time to play "Guess who's my instructor". I'd have to say he's very patient hahaha! I guess he has no choice.

Basically today I learnt to change gear, accelerate, go round the circuit round and round and round. Didn't expect to go round the circuit, but I guess you can't be sitting in the lot all day right? The first turn was freaking hairy.

The instructor was a lil funny too. When I asked how long he had been teaching, he said 2nd day. I was wondering whetehr I had heard wrongly when he said he was joking and it was his second year. He said that he saw my face like half dead when he said second day, I told him that I was wondering if I had heard wrongly. Anyways even if it was his second day also ok mah, me = first day, lagi worse right?

Now I know why my father says the instructor for the first lesson will be suffering from severe carquake. What clutch biting point when moving off, car shake shake shake. Father knows best. Hahahahah!

Next confirmed lesson is 26th Dec. Gonna camp for last minute cancellations!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?