<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2008

Excitement! EXCITEMENT!!

Today I received information that the Final Fantasy Distant Worlds Concert will be playing in Singapore next year!!

This is so amazing! When I attended the Play! Concert last year, I wrote down in the comments that I hoped for more video game related and specifically Final Fantasy related concerts.. but I didn't expect my dream to actually come true! Well, in the comments I actually wrote down Voices Concert, but Distant Worlds is just as wonderful because it's still Final Fantasy!

Attached is a program I took from the website:

2-hour concert program produced by Nobuo Uematsu and AWR Music Productions, LLC (not in performance order, subject to change):

FINAL FANTASY series: Main Theme, Swing de Chocobo

FINAL FANTASY I-III: Medley

FINAL FANTASY IV: Theme of Love

FINAL FANTASY V: Dear Friends

FINAL FANTASY VI: Opera "Maria and Draco"

FINAL FANTASY VII: One-Winged Angel, Opening - Bombing Mission, Aerith's Theme

FINAL FANTASY VIII: Liberi Fatali, Fisherman's Horizon, Love Grows, Don't be Afraid

FINAL FANTASY IX: Vamo' alla Flamenco

FINAL FANTASY X: To Zanarkand

FINAL FANTASY XI: Memoro de la Stono - Distant Worlds

I wonder if they will playing Distant Worlds in instrumental version only, or will they get someone to sing the voiced version? If they get someone to sing... and this person will most likely have better english then the original singer... I wonder what the effect will be like? To listen to the original version, just look at the music playlist above this post and choose "Distant Worlds".

I just know I will love all the music. Anything written by Nobuo Uematsu is holy stuff. One Winged Angel, Liberi Fatali are very strong powerful pieces of music. Theme of Love, Love Grows, Aerith's Theme, Dear Friends are nice sweet music.. I just don't think I can pick a favourite right now. It will depend on the execution of the orchestra that day.

I am thinking about the encore piece... what will it be?? Will it be One Winged Angel: AC Version? Oh man, wouldn't it be cool if the Black Mages popped along?? Mad guitar riffs during One Winged Angel: AC Version + The Black Mages will be OMG wonderful even though I don't think it's gonna happen. Can still dream right?

Oh I just can't wait for it!! This is humongously exciting! If anyone of you does not understand why this is so exciting to me, buzz off!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?