<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2008

SIA Fiasco Continued.

I called up the SIA Reservations desk to ask them to refer my case to the appropriate personnel while specifying that I was not interested to speak to the Customer Affairs Department since they never seem to read my email, reply accordingly, pick up phones and such. In fact, it really feels like the Customer Affairs Department is primarily run by a grand total of two staff. One who mans the phone and who goes on 8 hour tea breaks, the other who handles the email account and seems like she is on 16 week maternity leave.

The reservation desk person who picked up my call probably transferred me to the supervisor on duty. Poor girl. She started to ask me what my issue was, so I asked her if she would like me to start from the very begginning. I did and then she started to justify actions taken on SIA's part.

I started to explain the cause, which was the part where I was promised points which I was later brushed off by Krisflyer. At this point in time she started to interrupt and say that she understood and stuff and started to justify why the points cannot be issued to me. So I got ticked and told her "Since you say you understand, can you please tell me what my issue now is?"

She started to explain about the points when I interrupted her saying "I have already got the points, so that is not my issue right now"

Sigh. What kind of customer service is this really? Interrupting customers seems to be the norm.

Anyway, she said that she would refer the case to the Customer Affairs Department, but since the managers were not around (come on if they were ever around, I think I would have gotten a reply years ago) they can only call me back tomorrow morning. I told her to get me the name of the person who would call me back, but she was unable to do so since no one was around. She was on the phone with the person who has been handling (or trying to handle) my email correspondence and it turned out that it was so coincidental that she was suffering from email problems and was unable to read my latest email sent last night.

I'm such a lucky gal you know.

We'll see tomorrow!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?