<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2008

OMG! A Reply!!

I was waiting for that promised call before noon and was counting down the minutes to noon when I finally received a phone call at 1134hrs.

It was from the lady who had called me the day before and she hadn't even managed to find the case. She had to call me up to sort out which email was the one I sent in order to check with the person who was handling my case.

I then received no further communication from them till I got home and saw an email sent by the person who had first replied to my email. It was sent at 2052hrs. The contents are as such:

Dear Silverelf,

I apologize that an acknowledgment was not sent to you when we had received

your email earlier. Please rest assured that our colleagues at KrisFlyer
Membership Services are looking into this matter urgently, and I will write
to you again as soon as the investigation process is complete.

Silverelf, I wish you a pleasant week ahead.


Yours sincerely,

Person who forgot that this issue wasn't looked at
Manager Customer Services
I was like......... That wasn't even the main point!! My beef with them wasn't even the fact that they never sent me an acknowledgement email!!! It was that they were taking forever!

I don't feel like answering them right now...........

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?