<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Harajuku and Shibuya

Finally, we're visiting a shrine in Tokyo itself. Today, we went to Meji Jinggu shrine which is in Harajuku. It's in a rather nice park which trees were donated from all over the country to build the park.

The shrine is free admission which is a good point for it. It's getting frigid these days so the walk in the park was pleasant but a little chilly.

After visting Meiji Jinngu, we walked down to Shibuya. It's basically a shopping area for the younger and trendier people. My friend and I hit up Tower Records and HMV... saw quite a few albums that I would like to  have but decided to check them out in Singapore instead as each CD here costs an average of 2500 JPY.

The few albums include:

Bossa Disney Carioca (3059 JPY)
The Bothy Band 1975 (2510 JPY)
Disney's Jazz Album : Jumping and Jive (2548 JPY)
Celtic Woman (1590 JPY)

Sarah Brightman has a Christmas album out. Sounds cool.

Not sure if I should complete my FF music collection, I can always buy online slowly..instead of now at one shot.

Had Starbucks today, Chocolate Truffle, 450 JPY for a tall version.

In the evening, we went to the area asournd Tokyo JR Station. We found Takashimaya and had dinner at Ding Tai Fung. My dinner was a cool 1890 JPY... for crab meat fried rice, xiao long bao, almond dessert which I gave to my friend and some pickled vegetables which went to  my friend as well.

I'm getting poorer! Could have saved on dinner cos I still had bread in the pack but my friend was hungry without food and settled for Ding Tai Fung. Oh well. Good food now and then is ok! She has like 6000 JPY left I think! We started with about the same amount of JPY.

My huge purchase is yet to come though! SE Character Goods store will bankrupt me ; ;

4 Adorations
Comments:
how abt packing ur fren some bread as well? then both of u can save together & she wun be so hungry...
 
We brought food out but she finished hers early on......... and she said my bread not enough for her lol.
 
We brought food out but she finished hers early on......... and she said my bread not enough for her lol.
 
We brought food out but she finished hers early on......... and she said my bread not enough for her lol.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?