<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Getting in Touch with SIA Customer Affairs Department

Today I called up the reservations desk to obtain a number to call customer services / customer feedback or any department that handles such stuff. I was given a number to call the Customer Affairs Department. You guys should give the number a call, it's pretty cool. They offer you like 4 or 5 options to call for other purposes and then link you up with the Customer Affairs Department. After 4 rings, the system will divert you to a message box to leave a message, name and contact number for them to call you back.

For most of the day, I tried calling them but I would never get through. Hours after the message was left on their system, I was still not receiving a call. Finally, I called the reservations desk again and they said they would expedite the case. I think they probably put a note on my case saying "Please call the bitch" or something.

I called the Customer Affairs people again and left another message.

Finally, at about 1645 hours, I received a call from SIA Customer Affairs. Unfortunately I had to explain my entire story to her, or she would not understand right? So I did. Apparently, SIA Customer Affairs department is really small because in the middle of my call, she had to interrupt my call to answer another phone call which I could hear through the phone. She also sounded really hassled. When she asked me if anyone was following up on my case (what follow up?) and I gave her a name, she was most excited to end the phone call saying that she will check with the person and call me back the next day.

Obviously I was quite upset with all these delays so I started saying that I would have preferred to get a call back the same day (even though I know it was impossible since it was 1700hrs at that time) and was interrupted multiple times by this lady saying that it was not possible due to various reasons. She didn't even hear me out to the end of my sentence!! She just cut me off at the point where I said I would have preferred to get a call back the same day! I was going to tell her that since I waited for so long, another day, although not what I wanted, does not make much difference. So, since she wanted to hear only the part about me wanting a call back the same day, I kept repeating it.

Anyway, she promised to call me back tomorrow before noon. I asked her who I should call if she did not call me back, she firmly promised that she would call me back.

We'll see!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?