<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Day in the SIA Fiasco

So this morning, I replied to that amazing acknowledgement letter that was sent to me:

HI Ms Person who forgot that this issue wasn't looked at,

I had received an automated acknowledgement when I sent the emails. I was just extremely concerned because the investigation has taken from the 16th of September until now and there were no interim updates on the matter. It made me wonder if my case was so complicated that no headway had been made in the past month.

I hope to hear from SIA soonest, or at least get an estimate of when I shall hear from SIA again.

Silverelf
Seriously, taking this long to investigate this case? Is it THAT complicated? SIA planning some wonderful reimbursement / compensation for me is it?

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?