<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

10 Promises to My Dog

I watched this movie with my fiend last night, I'm telling you guys this movie is great! It's a movie about family, love and loss.

The 10 promises to the dog are what Akari's mother wants her to promise the dog when she first got her. I feel that it was the mother's way of teaching her responsibility, maturity and preparing for adulthood even when she is not around....

Anyway, it's not a total sob story but when it's sad, it gets REALLY SAD.

Only problem is that this movie doesn't seem to be all that popular in the theatres, Cathay only has one screen showing it, not sure about GV and Shaw though.

Guys, bring your girls to this movie and you rack up mega points. Unless your girl is the straight CS fragger type then I really haven't a comment on that lol (She may still give you lotsa points!)
.


Rating (Max 10): PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?