<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 13, 2008

Narnia: Prince Caspian

Definitely a movie I've been wanting to watch... but somehow it seems to be less epic..... if you know what I mean. It was still a pretty good movie probably because anyone with xx genome can tell ya, Prince Caspian definitely looks yummy.

I personally think the little touches here and there added to show Caspian's attraction to Susan was rather sweet, like when Susan barges right next to him and Peter to prepare for the fight, he turns back and looks at her. How sweet.

Other than that, I dunno, alot of fighting but it really didn't seem like this movie was on a even footing with the first installment. I have never read Narnia but I seriously wasn't expecting a scene with trees joining in the fight... ala LOTR Ents.

I probably missed some dialogue here and there, cos I don't remember Aslan telling Peter and Susan they won't be coming back to Narnia, but Susan tells Caspian just that.

Another thing that I don't get is how they have their armour nicely stowed in the chest at Cair Paravel when in the first movie, they seemed to return to London by chancing upon the wardrobe entrance in the forest...... Maybe it's magic lol.

Overall, the movie was worth watching, though I guess probably more worth watching for the Narnia fans or girls (Caspian lol)

Rating (Max 10):
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?