<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 06, 2008

Let's Agree to Disagree

You know, sometimes I am amazed with my friends.

I mean, like just today, I was with my friend cos we take the same Korean class. Unfortunately over dinner, I happened to mentioned something she said a very long time ago. Basically she said that we would all have to share bottles and cups during BMT so we should start sharing them before. In the end, during my BMT, we didn't have to share utensils, which was good for me.

So she got into this mood where she insisted on getting me to give her an answer of what I would do if I had no choice but to eat something that someone else had taken a bite out of. Nope, biting on an unbitten side is not applicable and there is only that one piece for everyone. She asked if I would rather not eat, and I said I will have to say that I would rather not eat it. She went on to tell me that I was being selfish to my parents by starving myself to death.

And eating first is not an option either, because that is also being selfish. Reason being I'm giving others my germs instead of getting germs from others.

I'm like, why do we even have to be discussing such a hypothetical situation anyway. The scenario is very artificial and it is very difficult for me to imagine I'm starving to death, when in fact I'm stuffed to my gills with baked rice. It is then not possible for me to make a decision based on starving to death...

The winner is here... I got a tummy ache and I had to go to the loo. My friend also wanted to go to the loo... and insisted on continuing the discussion in the loo. -.- . I usually am unable to make life changing philosophical decisions while taking a dump. Give a person a break in the loo please?

My friend got so ticked in the loo, insisting that I was non receptive to other people, saying no to her statements. I thought to myself..... but.. she asked for MY opinion... and she rejected every single answer. I'm not quite sure who's non receptive here...

Oh well.

I guess that's why we're friends. Cos we're both obnoxious. Hahaa!!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?