<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I request the Cone of Silence!

So I've been looking forward to this movie for quite some time. Somehow I feel that this movie was a little under the radar, especially since it is coming out together with Narnia: Prince Caspian and The Incredible Hulk. Probably just my mistaken impression.

After watching it last night, I am convinced that if it was a sleeper movie, it is now indeed a sleeper hit!

For anyone who has ever watched the original Get Smart series, this is a must watch! You either watch it or you kick yourself in the arse for antiquity.

Great casting, reminiscent of the original cast, Maxwell Smart and 99 even sound like they used to! Wonder if there was any audio tweaking lol.

All the classic antics of Maxwell Smart comes alive again on the big screen and I must say it was pulled off pretty well.

I had told my friend, before the movie, that I would be very disappointed if Max did not have his classic shoe phone. I don't know how they are going to work it into the movie seeing as nowadays mobile phones are so much more discreet than your right shoe.... but I just wanted to have that!

And what do you know, they didn't disappoint me!

Let's just leave it at that, and you should just go and watch the show.

Rating (Max 10): PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?