<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 30, 2008

Buying a PSP

So my colleague has been asking me when I was going to buy a PSP cos he has alot of stuff I want to play... namely FF!

Well, I don't really have a timeline as to when I will buy one, but I do intend to buy one soon. One of the hugest impeding factors is the myriad of colours that the PSP comes in. I simply do not know which one to choose....

I just saw this particular model on Playasia... oooh. I probably won't choose it though, it seems like an expensive colour ; ;



PSP Slim & Lite Matt Bronze



Another couple of nice colours are:


PSP Slim & Lite Felicia Blue




PSP Slim & Lite Lavender Purple





PSP Slim & Lite Rose Pink


Which one should I choose? I'm kinda leaning towards Lavender........ Urgh!

1 Adorations
Comments:
argh... dun tempt me...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?