<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Bringing My Own Breakfast....

Well, first off I've been eating pretty much the same breakfast everyday. There is a mobile canteen that will come around at 0900hrs and the selections are pretty standard. For the longest time, my daily breakfast has been a packet of wantan mee.

They also have fried rice, fried noodles and fried beehoon which are so oily, even I am scared (though the only reason I eat less of those is because it doesn't taste that nice). However, with the recent increase in oil prices, the oil content seems to have dropped.

Not too long ago, they raise prices of the wantan mee. It's now $2.20.. AND only comes with 1 piece of wantan now. They used to have two. >.<

Anyways I was thinking if I should start bring my own breakfast to work. However, I am lazy so I have to think of easy stuff to bring. So, any of you who have a good suggestion, please feel free to let me know. My current ideas are cereal (but I don't know if I should store the milk at work), sandwiches, any stuff I might feel like preparing the night before and bringing to work to heat up.

I've thought about an egg salad, but I don't think having that everyday is such a palatable idea.

Stuffed eggs is another one but needs more work.... and the winner of easy choices is... INSTANT NOODLES. Cheap, easy and convenient.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?