<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2008

Game Boy Micro (Famicom Version)

So I spied this item on my current favourite video games site.



Game Boy Micro (Famicom Version)


After conversion to Singaproe dollars, I think I will be paying about $86 for this baby. I bought it quite impetuously, I must say. It's such a cute item and it's on a weekly special until Tuesday!!

Now I need to figure out how to charge this Gme Boy Micro, it's a JP version and will come with a JP charger.. I don't think I can use the charger that comes with it as it will probably burn...

Can't wait for this little baby to arrive.

2 Adorations
Comments:
auntie, why you so cute go and buy a japan product directly from there leh? you think parallel import ah... so now how are you going to charge this 110V thing using our 240V power socket?
 
I have a JPN/USA AC adapter for my DS Lite. Maybe can use that one since the power socket on the micro looks like can use....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?