<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shopping!

Well, I got to looking at stuff I wanted to get for my DS.. and the following stuff are on the list.



Final Fantasy IV DS

I need not say more. Seriously. If I needed to explain to you, you probably should not be reading my blog.



Phoenix Wright: Trial and Tribulations


The third installment in the Phoenix Wright Series. Hold it!



Bleach Music

Bleach!



Such a cute Chocobo!

Kweh <3!



Moogle hand phone strap!

Kupo!!



Tonberry

I like this less than the Chocobo and Moogle ones but I would like to have it for the set!




Cactuar

As with the Tonberry one, I want it for the set!

Seriously considering if I should order these items. Be a chunk of change out of my pocket ; ;

1 Adorations
Comments:
auntie, what happen to juliana's blog... why suddenly gone liao?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?