<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 01, 2008

Final Fantasy IV <3

I bought 2 sets of FFIV NDS Lite accessories, they are currently being shipped out after a mild interlude delaying their delivery. I had to buy these sets at a higher price from a website because the website I was eyeing them on ran out of stock. Due to the unexpected delay, the retailer upgraded my delivery options. It's supposed to reach me in three days, which I highly doubt but we'll find out.

I have also bought, at the other website which ran out of stock for the accessories set, the entire set of FFIV figurines in a factory sealed set.



Final Fantasy IV Figurines

I believe I bought the last box they had in stock. Aren't I lucky this time?

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?