<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Roundup.

In case you think this is my 2008 resolution post. Think again. I don't believe in making resolutions because the only resolution I will ever keep is the one about not keeping a resolution.

I'm going to just list out stuff that I have ever thought about doing. Not necessarily that I will do them, it's just stuff that popped up over the years.. so this post will probably not make much sense. I type stuff as they pop out. If you can't understand it.... {That's too bad}

Learn German
Learn Japanese / Portuguese / Spanish / Italian /French
Be a photojournalist
Travel the world taking photos
Sail past the Cape of Good Hope
Write a book
Acting
Be in musical theatre (vocal role)
Work for Squaresoft (Now Square Enix)
Compose / Perform music
Be an English teacher to learners in foreign languages (travel the world too!)
Work overseas
Go to all the famous mountains in China
Working holidays in foreign countries
Study Archaeology (Cos I figured you'd have less colleagues to argue with. Just sand)
Study Law (not loh , law! Cos my uncle said I should since I jabber so much)
Study Mass Media (I didn't cos I thought that failing the interview would put me last in the queue for other courses)
Sing
Learn make-up artistry
Master Erhu
Master percussion
Learn how to read classical scores
Clean up the warzone I call a room
Travel Singapore like a tourist

Oh wow.. that's quite a bit and I'm sure that's not even scratching the surface lol.

Next up, my immediate goal is to submit photos for Eye the City (submission is 1st of January). I was told that I could register during submission for digital entries. Let's try that.

Also planning to go to Japan in September. I was thinking about taking a basic course in Japanese before I go, but then that means I have less budget for the trip. I also want to pick up German again so that'll be budget out of my german lessons. Hmm. I really want to be able to travel. Be it working in the location, vacations or otherwise. I want mobility!

I hate paperwork.

3 Adorations
Comments:
That's a long list of to-dos you have there...

Come this time next year, let's see how many you have done, eh.

Anyways, have a Happy New Year 2008!
 
We've been saying that we want to go around Singapore as a tourist for ages now... hahahaha

Alex
 
To beaver: I can tell you right now that those items in the list are definitely not a 'this year' kind of thing. Most of thenm are 'never' kind of thing!

To Alex: Yeah I know! We really should get our bums down. I went around one of the neighborhoods for eye the city. It was a long time since I last walked so much.

Even walking from City Hall > Bras Basah > Beach Road Market > Sim Lim Square > Bugis Junction felt like such an adventure! I'm such a bum.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?