<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 24, 2007

Wallet says: Ouch.

Today was an official half day for us. Cool beans eh? Had a mini celebration at work. I'm not much for the festivities but where there is good food, it's a good festival.

So after the food, my friend and I went to do a little shopping. Spent $89.70 on three items at Esprit..... ouchies. Plus what I spent last week... my wallet needs some counselling.

On alternative news, the bank that shall not be mentioned called me today to update me on the funds transfer fiasco. Anyways......... it turned out that the previous arrangement the CSO promised me (that of a cash cheque being sent to me in favour of the amount I paid double) would make me pay FULL INTEREST RATES on the full sum.

I was like.... you mean I will pay full interest on MY money which I am getting back from the bank because the bank made me pay double? Yes I admit I was dumb to even pay double but I trust the bank system mah.

So now.... what they are going to do is to make it so that the extra money will go towards next month's outstanding balances. I don't really trust them on that though, but the CSO told me that she would call me on the 28th and 31st of December.

I also told her some stories of why I don't trust them to follow through on their promised arrangements. I think she is such a poor thing to listen to such tragic stuff on a holiday eve.

On that note.

Happy Holidays!
The politically correct term.

4 Adorations
Comments:
almost 90 bucks in Esprit? lemme guess... cosmetics which u dun use?
 
Nope, I bought two tops and a pair of pants
 
woohoo!!! someone bought branded leh...
 
Everything I buy usually has a brand leh.... be it Giordano.. Baleno.. or Hang Ten.

Hahahaah!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?