<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thoughts....

Its' the end of the year, normally a time when people reflect on what they have done for the year and think about what they will do for the next.

Well, I've bummed around this year again. Nothing much motivates me at work. I work because I have to, not because I love to do it. Then again, it's also because of the contractual issues that had been plaguing me for some time. I had already resigned to not getting a second contract (amidst quite a number of unhappy issues), so although it was a kind of relief to not have to worry about whether I will have a job after next year, it had also led me to think about the job opportunities I should be looking at outside of my current job.

Such comparisons naturally led to thoughts of an exodus. Ok, maybe exodus was too strong a word since I am only referring to myself. Due to the various issues mentioned, it is not an impossible thought, but change is always scary.

Been playing FFXI way too much again. It's kinda an escape clause for me really. It's like an alternate reality that would be nice if it were real, but it isn't and we all know it's gonna disappear someday but we just hold on to it as long as we can.

I don't know if I have broken promises I made this year. If I did, it was not intentional. I've had my share of promises being broken (well, just 1 that I can remember in very recent memory actually, and I was even offering something to benefit others) so I wouldn't really want to do it to other people.

I wanted to participate in the Eye the City event for 2007, but I missed the registration. Well, maybe I will just go around and take some photos.

I've gotten even fatter lol, don't I know it. Too much FF! My character looks way cool and fit but I look way poo and fat.

I've thought about so many things I wanted, but have done almost none. Travels. Courses. Stuff. Well, money was a limiting factor............ time too. Vacation time is not easy to get.

Time to muse things over for the night.

Catch you guys tomorrow.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?