<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 16, 2007

How Do I Begin

There's been something I had wanted to write about for a long time. Thus far I have not because I could not convince myself to put it in words. After all, who is to say who's opinion was the better? After all, they are only opinions. Perhaps what felt like a good decision is in fact, not.

With the recent situation that happened since monday, it is more a matter of how I should begin writing it. A chapter has finished. An ending has materialised. The progression can never change anymore. There can be no more guesses and assumptions.

It is done.

Perhaps, I shall write it as a book or a play. It's just so, long with certain implications. Though we're past the point of worrying about implications, more or less.

On that note, I'd just like to say goodbye to someone who was a filial son, loving husband and devoted father. Bye uncle. We will always wonder if you did make that decision.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?