<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Flying on the Wings of the Goddess

So today, I went to watch Beowulf. I had initially decided not to watch this show since it looked quite...... nasty. Not a bad show though, mostly CG.

However, the highlight of the day was not Beowulf. It was the fact that I managed to get my moogle paws on a copy of the Wings of the Goddess expansion! Finally!

What's bad was that as I walked into the store, the owner actually saw me and said "Hey I managed to get a customer to release a copy for you that day, just a minute after you left! However I couldn't find your phone number." I was like ..... thanks but you really shouldn't have told me that..... So sad, could have gotten it a few days earlier. Oh well, I still managed to get it at a price of $54.90. It was a birthday present too hahaha. Apparently it sells at another place for $59.90.

I love the expansion so far. I should probably start updating my FFXI blog.. but my Screenshotter broke and I have no screenshots to post. I will work on it I guess. After my euphoria passes lol.

I love the new zones and the new music. The music really got me going with the mood.. I get kinda sad when I'm listening to the music because the music is dealing with the Great War. Not that much happy thoughts there eh?

Also, an update on my NaNoWriMo 2007 venture. Well, I was lazy and only wrote about 6000 words. Procrastination at work again. I see why NaNoWriMo is really good for pushing people to write with disregard for the quality of work. You never get started otherwise. On the bright side, my 6000 word story has 3 characters already. I know what one of them does, kinda put a hobby on another character but simply have no idea what to do with the third.

Anyway, I think I shall like to dabble my feet into writing a play. It is something that I had been thinking about for some time as well, and I think soon I may have enough material to work on.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?