<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Zowie-Wowie!

So, it's maintenance for FFXI. I'm bored at home with no FFXI. Very very bad combination I tell you! It's ok if I don't play... but not when I can't play in the face of a huge expansion update (even though the expansion won't go live till Thursday).

So I was browsing the usual FFXI forums, reading up on the bilities for the new jobs, job adjustments for the current jobs, speculation on which current job will be adjusted so that it can tank and other such expansion related stuff.

While doing so...... I saw a thread posting about the newly released FFXI goods. OMG. Nation rings and keychains! I so want the San d'Orian ring and keychain!



















Baby Chocobo Plushie!! YAY!!
That's so gonna go into my office. Mandragora and goblin mobile decorations!

What's more.. I now have at least one place I have to go to when I visit Japan. The Square Enix Character Goods Store!

Address
SQUARE ENIX Hatsudai Bldg. 1st Floor 4-31-8 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo

They are only open on weekends so I guess that's gonna have to be worked in.


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?