<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stardust

Well, I had been thinking about watching this show, and so I finally watched this show.

This is a very good show. It is kinda funny in a way that I had just watched Enchanted, about people going to the real world from a world of magic and Stardust is the other way around. The effects were great, the storyline was absolutely lovely.

It has been quite some time since the show has been showing but there were quite a lot of people watching it still. The show is currently on one show every weekday and two shows on the weekends

Absolutely lovely. It's a must watch. If you have $9.50 to spend, THIS IS WHERE YOU SPEND IT!

I don't really want to discuss the show here because I don't think I will be able to do enough justice to it. Watch the show and enjoy it yourself.

Well, I've watched three movies so far this month. Quite a record for me! Might watch Beowulf (still considering), 27 dresses, Alvin and the Chipmunks!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?