<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Out of the Top 10 EPP!!

I've been dropping by my favourite gameshop to ask them when the latest expansion for Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess would be delivered. It was due in on Saturday, but due to production issues, the US PC version was delayed for launch. Urgh and everyone not using US PC version has gone off in the new expansion!

Well, the expansion apparently shipped to retailers last Friday, but last Friday was Thanksgiving in the states! It's a holiday and doubt people were gonna send stuff to us over here.

I was going to drop by the shop yesterday but I figured the expansion wouldn't be in till maybe thursday so I didn't. Today, I HAD to ask. I walked in, asked the owner ..... and he said they receive TEN COPIES TODAY.

T E N

If you missed that.

TEN COPIES

Got it? Ten freaking copies of the expansion on tuesday after Thanksgiving! That's almost as fast as what my friends in the states are getting! Amazon.com 1 day shipping only gets the stuff to them on the 26th of November and we get it on 27th!

Now. Why am I not really all that happy and hopping around on vanadiel, or cursing at the registration server, but instead sitting down here and typing all these out to you so that you can share in my .......... joy?

The reason is simple.

I did not get a copy.

I DID NOT GET A COPY

I DID NOT GET A BLAZING COPY!

They allocated the 10 copies to the first 10 people in the list. I pre-ordered the expansion like almost 2 months ago. Yet I did not make it into the Top Ten EPP (Early Pre-order Placer) list.

What the....

Anyways, the next shipment is on thursday and it's gonna cost about $59. Apparently the ten copies MAY have been more expensive as they were sent via a more expensive route and over Thanksgiving. So I'm hoping those copies were actually more expensive and I saved a bit of money getting it on thursday.

I'm not all that upset about it actually, but how can I not make it on the top 10 list when I pre-ordered two months ago ?? ; ; So sad. They better had reserved a copy for me or I'm casting Flare II on them! With the Moogle Company!

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?