<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Doraemon

Ah. I didn't even notice this movie was available till my friend called me up yesterday and said she wanted to go watch a movie and we checked the schedules. It was a no brainer once we saw this listed. It was a really fun movie. All the memories from back when we were children! We're like old geezers now. Sigh.

Doraemon was always the perfect cop out. He always has something neat to save the day. I noticed they don't call him 小叮当 anymore. They went to using 多拉A梦 these few years and this was true in the movie as well. Oh and they changed the names for the fat guy and the buck toothed guy. 静香 and 大雄 remains the same.

I think it was a pretty nice movie. I would say it was worth the $9 I spent on the ticket.

Next movies that look to be on the "To Watch" list:

1) Alvin and the Chipmunks
2) Enchanted

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?