<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 29, 2007

Free Expression

Quite a bit of stuff been going on recently, mostly with my rare relatives. Actually had quite a bit of stuff blogged, then I felt that post was way subjective. Then it struck me that since this was a subject of some importance, it may be a good idea to put it down to words. Like in a story or something.

Then something struck me again, I could write a sort of play with this subject. However, it'd be quite a challenge to flesh it out in a full length play since I don't really have playwriting experience, though I've toyed with the idea minorly.

Lo and behold, I was struck yet again by another idea (Yes my head was hurting at this point). I could put it down as a short play. I had the basic concept for a long time now and this would be a great subject to add. Now I probably just have to ensure I trim enough stuff for it to be well, short.

Also, I had wanted to join NaNoWriMo last year. I missed the start date though. Maybe I should join this year's NaNoWriMo. I've been telling myself I should get started someday. Yet someday never comes. NaNoWriMo? 50K words!

Well, you know that if you see the NaNoWriMo button on my blog next month, that I did indeed join it. It's gonna purely be for fun and to make myself write the darn 50k words. I haven't written anything much since leaving Secondary School. Blogs are mainly rants. Forums are inane nonsense designed to piss people off. This will be a good challenge.

In this year 2007, it is probably a good time to do something that I think I will enjoy, look back and savour for time to come. The hassle of the rat race (though I let all the other rats run past) is sometimes so repetitive and even repulsive that one loses track of what they want on the personal scale. We do, because we must. Not because we like.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?