<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catching Up On Updates

Just gonna do some catching up on updates. Nothing much happened recently actually, well, discounting the fact that I had to cancel my leave for the week of 22nd to 26th October as we have to complete a stockcheck ASAP. It's all cool though, I would hate to be on leave and worrying if people are pissed at me being on leave.

Now here's something you guys who know me would be surprised to read. I just completed nine days of vegetarian diet. Yups. It's the ninth lunar month so yep, I decided to try it out this year. Still no vegetables for me though, just avoided meats and stuff.

Just to be clear, this vegetarian diet is exclusive of eggs and dairy, and so is unlike the new fangled vegetarian diets you might see around sometime. Well, I did eat bread with kaya on the first day cos I forgot kaya has eggs.

It can be kinda tricky to find vegetarian food and even when you go to a vegetarian food stall, you have to make sure they don't add eggs. Other than that, it wasn't too hard to keep the diet.

Went to Vis-a-vis for some lunch yesterday. I would say it's not too bad. Only thing is the waiter wouldn't tell me if they had alcohol in the dishes, choosing instead to tell me that they list all major ingredients and if it isn't listed, it would be on the dish.

Well, that was helpful.... but what if I didn't know whether the ingredient was alcohol? Anyways, I had Salmon Chowder, Pigeon (tasted like mutton satay.....), Tea and............. CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE. Ooohhhhh, the chocolate souffle was nice! It came with a serving of what my friend guessed was old vanilla ice cream. I couldn't finish that as it got kinda icky when I was 75% through. And I really wanted to start on the chocolate souffle.

The place is at 12, Chun Tin Road. Kinda tricky to find if you are not familiar with the area. I liked the salmon chowder and the chocolate souffle heh! I should probably update my reviews on hungrygowhere.com.......

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?