<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Subjective Opinion

I was just looking at the Tarot Card Test post that I had posted on Monday and I got to thinking about how that card was a lucky card. Of course, I'm glad to have gotten that card but do I really think I am lucky?

That's where I thought about it and I realised that being lucky (or not) is quite subjective. It is really what you make of it. One thing can happen and depending on how you decide to look at the issue, it can turn out to be lucky or unlucky. This will of course lead to happiness or unhappiness.

It's just like when people ask me if I have regretted choosing my current job. To be quite honest, while I sometimes do think that perhaps I should have chosen other courses in school, chosen other jobs etc or maybe that I should change jobs in future, I have never regretted choosing this job. It is this job that has led me to what I am now, for better or for worse. It is this job that let me experience things that I doubt I would have otherwise (though it's not to say that I would not have even more kickass experiences elsewhere).

See? It's all in your mind how you look at things. Everything can be good or everything can be bad. Make it good.

1 Adorations
Comments:
i dont see how my blister bursting can be good :(
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?