<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 02, 2007

I got TAGGED.......

Never really could understand the concept of blog tagging. Anyway, I don't read other's blogs often. I just do a once off sweep every now and then. One shot read until I happy, so it takes me a while to be updated of what goes on in other blogs.

Anyway... here goes.

Rules of the game:Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) I'm a meatatarian.

2) For a limited period of time, I thought it'd be cool to work for Squaresoft (now Square Enix). Why? Aiyoh.. cos they created FF what!

3) I used to be the sole member of a club in Poly. Whole club only me.

4) I love music. I'm just too lazy to be a performing musician since I can't even get my practise times set up.

5) My favourite contemporary composer is Nobuo Uematsu.

6) I'd love to be able to compose epic music like the stuff in video games.

7) I've toyed with thoughts of writing a novel.

8) I actually do sing the National Anthem, say the Singapore and SAF Pledge.

9) I'd love to be able to speak multiple languages.

10) I love airplanes. Well, used to alot. Now not so much cos.... errr..... I flunked out of flying school. Incidentally, I used to want to be a pilot.

Combat Pilot.

The F-16 kind.

I'm not kidding so stop laughing.

I hate you.



It's hard to find 6 people who I think read my blog... so here it goes.

You got TAGGED!
1) Juangel
2) Alexis
3) Panda
4) Cornball
5) Pseudobeng (do you even remember what your blog address is?)
6) Beaver

3 Adorations
Comments:
which club is that?
 
hey, its Beaver21... lol
 
aiyah beaver .. beaver21... sama sama lah.

And it was a sub club in the Martial Arts Club
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?