<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 16, 2007

Epic Crisis

Ladies and Gentlemen, it saddens me that I have to make this announcement today.

I am right now standing at the brink of financial ruin. I have in my sights, the various targets codenamed as NDS, Wii, PSP and PS3. Each of these targets are enough to poke a minor hole in the pocket. Some huger than others. And I mean HUGER. Like THIS HUGE.

NDS, I have to buy because it's Nintendo and it has FF on it!

Wii, I am buying cos it's way cool! And I can play Crystal Chronicles on it! Which for the uneducated slovenly person who may be perusing my blog.... is a spin off from Final Fantasy.

PSP, I will have to buy though I don't really want to because they released FF XII on it.

PS3 I will have to buy in the future... because... yes you guessed it.... more Final Fantasy!!!

I'm listing approximate prices for the above sets, excluding PS3. I did not check PS3 out yet.

NDS : $235 + 55 (for stuff) = $295 (my friend has some deal for about $315 I think)
Wii : $659 (2 controllers and 2 games - 1 is Wii Sports)
PSP: $288 (Immediately fully deployable)

That brings my foreseeable damage count up to $1242.

OH

MY

GOODNESS

Man I need to pace these stuff out.

I might buy NDS and PSP together if I can get a good deal for them. trying to find people who want to buy NDS.. working on bulk deals leh... every penny saved is a penny towards the greater ideal of the Wii!

We want Wii!

2 Adorations
Comments:
How are you going to find time to play with so many console?
 
FF on different platforms. Aren't they all essentially the same??
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?