<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Was The Downtime For the Greater Good?

Just at the beginning of the week, we had some downtime on blogspot. Had a friend who wanted to switch over to wordpress then and there. I gave it a good thought and thought that I might want to migrate to wordpress too.

I hadn't actually got it done and blogspot came up again. Something about upgrading the system and stuff. Now, the only thing I want from blogspot is no stupid 100-200 word restriction on every post!

You see people writing thesis and all I can do is scribble little notes. Any post that hits that limit, I'd have to be creative and split the posts up and post them separately. That's so disruptive! Also when I accidentally hit that unspoken limit... my blogger dashboard will crash and then I will not be able to do anything on blogger. That makes me so irritated and if it wasn't because I didn't really like the wordpress general layout and the fact that I prefer continuity, I woulda shipped outta blogger long ago.

Anyway, I posted a new post on my FFXI blog.. and I could stick alot of stuff in that post! So I am elated. If I can rattle on here as well, then I would consider the recent downtime as a godsend! All hail the downtime!!

Anyway, nothing much interesting gas been happening in my life. I'd say these are trying times. Trying on my patience. Well, I gotta be fair I guess and I think I also need to take a step back and try to understand why people do the things they do... but sometimes it is so hard to do that. People can piss people off just by being themselves but I guess that it's the learning and improvement that really counts. I'd have to say there are issues. Mainly it's avoidance of issues now and as long as these issues are not broached, life will go on. If that is broached... hmmm. Might be bad lol.

Anyway I'll end the post with this :"So what's your point?"

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?