<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

SPUG is Back!

So my most haunted forum is back in it's old forums! yay! We've missed the forum so much for the past seven months. Credit must be given to all those who have worked hard to get the server back up (Fish, Jeromez and Riverdance) and those who contributed to the funds required (Apollo being a big contributor)

The old forums were just plain boring but they were great when we had nowhere else to go. I hope this new server would last us for a long long long long time.

On other news, I have yet to receive my income tax statement... not that I am all that excited to pay my taxes, but one has gotta do what one has gotta do. After all they do say that only two things in life are certain, death and taxes. I know my colleague has received his statement since he was complaining about the $300+ dollars he has to pay. I can only hope that my tax will be similar (I wouldn't mind lesser though!).

Had dinner at Botak Jones today. I ordered the Turkey Sausage with Bun (not set meal) and also ordered a side of cheese fries even though my friend ordered a large spicy fries.

The consolidated order list looks like this
Turkey Sausage with Bun (came with tonnes of onions)
Double Botak Burger
U-Crazy-What Burger (the guy who ordered this started regretting after he saw an actual double botak)
Lamb Chop Set Meal (came with fries and coleslaw)
2 Sireloin Set Meals
(came with fries and coleslaw)
Large spicy fries
Large cheese fries (cos I don't eat spicy fries but they turned out to be spicy too!!!)

I rather liked my Turkey Sausage, it's quite salty but I don't mind it much. The thing I didn't like was the onions.. ewww.. stinking up my food!

I think we spent about$90. The 2 sireloins were separate orders.. everything else came up to $57. While we were at Botak Jones, we were also pretty engrossed in watching the 2100hrs Channel 8 serial. lol, You can tell that show is popular cos once that show ended, alot of tables cleared up!

Yay... more good food to come!


2 Adorations
Comments:
does sire-loin steak mean it's for royalty?
 
I would have no idea. I don't eat beef.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?