<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Then again, I remembered that I'm no dance fan. The dance looked kinda... I dunno... popular genre? George liked it (he says that they are creative). Gladys doesn't like it (She asks them what dance they were doing. They replied Mixture Cha Cha, upon whic she firmly stated that there was no CHa Cha at all in the routine). Li Lin doesn't like it (She agrees with Gladys). Bill likes it (he says there is a little cha cha in the dance.

So, I got to thinking... if a layman can't tell what they are danceing, even approximately, are they considered good? Especially in this sort of competition. They've got techniques, sure, but do I seriously need advanced dance training to understand what they are doing?

I could tell what 4 of the other groups were dancing, at least approximately, if not accurately: Vas & Pris (Classic Ballroom? I dunno the proper term), Fantastic Four (Samba!), Soul Fusion (Salsa), Melvin and Sharon (Flamenco ish? Somewhere there)

JDI ... strutters? Ooh, it's Tango. Platinum... er... er... I dunno. Seriously.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?